If you select the tab Default settings, you can change the following settings:
- The default font of the sort numbers
- The default font of the details section, meaning any text that can't be edited with the word processing tools
- The default font of the section headers and the text colour of the headers
- The background colour of the section titles
- Repeat purposes: by default, when there is more than one purpose Logframer will repeat the purposes in the outputs and activities sections. If you don't want this, uncheck this box.
- Repeat outputs: by default, when there is more than one output Logframer will repeat the outputs in the activities section. If you don't want this, uncheck this box.
- Give a warning when linked elements will be deleted: if you're aware of what child items will be deleted, you may want to uncheck this box to avoid repeated warnings.
- The default indicator type: when you create a new indicator, its response structure is set to that of an open ended question by default. If you generally use another type of question, it's best to change this setting (for instance to Values).
- The default currency for the budget items: when you enter a number in a financial column, Logframer automatically adds a currency. Here you can set the default currency and change it to dollar, pounds, Albanian lek or any other currency.
- The number of files in the recent files list (in the main menu, at the bottom of the File option)
- At which interval you want to automatically save your Logframer document. If you set this value to 0, auto save will be turned off.