On the Scoring tab:
- Number box: indicate the precision (number of decimals). The unit is ‘%’ by default.
- Value range box: You can limit the value range that the respondents can give by specifying a minimum value and/or a maximum value. This means that you can't enter target values that lie outside this value range.
- Scoring and Targeting: see the page on this topic
On the Targets tab:
- Specify the target percentages in the cells of the first row
- When you measure at beneficiary level, specify which percentage of the target group you expect to reach that target. On the bottom row Logframer will calculate the total values for the target population.
Beneficiary level monitoring: