On the Scoring tab:
- Enter a series of questions or statements in the Questions box.
- For each question you can specify the number of decimals, the unit and a value range (with a minimum value and a maximum value)
- Formula: here you can enter the formula to calculate the total. By default, Logframer will construct an addition of the rows (A+B+C+D…), but you can create your own formulas more or less like you would in Excel:
- Allowed operators: A+B; A-B; A*B; A/B
- Numbers are allowed: A*10
- Brackets are also allowed, for instance: (A+B)/(C+D)
- Excel functions such as SUM, AVERAGE, etc. are NOT allowed
- Number box: specify the precision (number of decimals) and the unit for the result of your formula. Logframer will attempt to determine the unit based on the units of the questions and your formula. For instance: if the unit of question A and question B is ‘kg’ and the unit of question C is ‘m²’ and the formula is (A+B)/C then the resulting unit will be kg/m². However, you can also select a unit from the drop-down list or enter a new unit.
- Scoring: see the page on this topic
- Targeting: for the Formula question type, you can only use values for your targets, not scores.
On the Targets tab:
- Specify the target values for the questions in the ‘Baseline’ and ‘Target’ columns
- At the bottom, the resulting total will appear according to your formula
- When you measure at beneficiary level, specify which percentage of the target group you expect to reach that target. On the bottom row Logframer will calculate the total values for the target population.
Beneficiary level monitoring: